Ready For The Best Part? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, August 03, 2017, 17:45 (2476 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Morpheus, Thursday, August 03, 2017, 17:58

This was actually why I found this situation so funny! That post on the 18th--this clip isn't even the one I was talking about back then. That was a separate game on Pantheon!

I'm glad you remembered to use that quote on me, because there's more to it. Notice that I also said the shotgun only damaged me partially. That obviously wasn't the case in this video. I got my face melted off in this one. I just found it amazing that I made a complaint which of course no one believed, and didn't think to save it, then found ANOTHER one where almost the exact same thing happened in a repeat occurrence.

That means multiple people know how to use it, and have integrated it into their playstyle.

POST EDIT: Cyber, it's not like you've been talking in the first place. So far, everything you said is either "I don't believe you" or the opposite of whatever I say. I haven't seen any valid points or, say, video proof.

Claude, you do have a point. That is indeed a glitch— I mean, it's a glitch only Titans can use, but still a glitch. But shoulder charge is a single snowflake drifting across the air and barely tapping the minor tip of an enormous, roided out, horribly unfair iceberg.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread