Oh, give me a break. (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 12:46 (2490 days ago) @ Morpheus

Then I laughed until my throat was dry about your comment with Gunslingers. Gunslingers!? MAYBE Tripmine Grenades. What else? If you had at least said Stormcaller or Nightstalker, I would've actually taken you seriously. If it wasn't for Golden Gun, people would not even know that class even exists. Incineration Grenades only kill if the target is literally on top of it, Swarm is straight up laughable, Throwing Knife only kills if the target's already hurt, and every single perk on the tree is either for Golden Gun or the lame abilities.

Really? Really?

The ENTIRE hunter class is BUILT around dominating in PvP. Golden Gun, Arc-blade, Combustion, Razor's Edge, Throwing knives, BURNING throwing knives, Blink, Blink Strike, Shadowstep, Skip grenades, Tripmines, Gunslinger's Trance, Chain of Woe, Backstab, Quickdraw-

And don't even get me started on the exotics.

It's to the point where if a hunter fails to get a triple kill (or more) with his/her super, it reflects badly on the hunter; if a Titan gets more than two kills with his super, the other team is pretty much entirely at fault. That's a problem.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread