[Warlock Class/General comments] *Possible Spoilers* /long/ (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, July 20, 2017, 07:41 (2490 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- Apparently hitting crouch while in the air makes you Glide? Did this happen in D1? made me mess up a few times trying to slide as I hit because I hit it too soon. Speaking of sliding, also accidentally used my Rift while trying to slide.

I really don't like having that ability activated with "hold crouch." I had the opposite problem where I would try to run up to a strategic position to drop a rift or a Titan shield wall and slide right past where I wanted to stop and straight into the enemy team. I guess if I can get the hang of judging how far I'll slide before the support ability activates, I can use it to my advantage, but for now it's a bit frustrating.

- No McCartney. While the foot tall holographic singer was a neat novelty (and the song isn't as bad as some people make it out to be) it will not be missed. At least not by me.

He's not totally gone. ;) During the intro story mission, if you hang out by the door that would lead to the now-closed bar area, you can still hear "Hope for the Future" through the door as the jukebox dies.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread