Greg Cote voice "Lovin' It" (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, July 20, 2017, 12:34 (2490 days ago) @ dogcow

So far I love everything I've seen so far.

I've only played as a hunter and it feels so good. It feels so smooth. It doesn't really feel different but, it just feels so fluid and smooth. I feel like my hunter actually as some agility. I wish the grenades would charge a bit faster though.

PvP

I'm fine with the slow super charge, but would like to see more orb creation after use. There have been games where the game is over before my super charges, even though I've performed well.

The weapon system is great. Two primaries is good and there are options for long, mid and short range combat. The power weapon system is good. They spawn rather frequently which is good. So far I've used the grenade launcher (kinda worthless) and the fusion rifle (awesome). They are the perfect balance of risk/reward.

I'm intrigued by all the "mod" slots on the armor and weapons.

This definitely has more of an old Halo feel. Longer TTK has resulted in great firefights, strategy and tactics.

PvE

Homecoming was fun, really not much to comment on that one.

The strike was beautiful. It was cool being in such an open atmosphere. The battle before the drill section felt like a proper battlefield. Seeing so far and looking ahead at the ground to cover was cool. Weapons felt good, grenades again felt weak and too slow.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread