Break me off a pice of that Kit Kat bar... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 14:07 (2491 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Korny, Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 14:11

Then I laughed until my throat was dry about your comment with Gunslingers. Gunslingers!? MAYBE Tripmine Grenades. What else? If you had at least said Stormcaller or Nightstalker, I would've actually taken you seriously. If it wasn't for Golden Gun, people would not even know that class even exists. Incineration Grenades only kill if the target is literally on top of it, Swarm is straight up laughable, Throwing Knife only kills if the target's already hurt, and every single perk on the tree is either for Golden Gun or the lame abilities.

Really? Really?

[image]

The ENTIRE hunter class is BUILT around dominating in PvP.

Implying that Titans aren't, with their infinite 1HK Shoulder charge, magnetic grenades, No-skill Supers that kill around corners, and grenades (with status effects even) that last way too long...

And don't even get me started on the exotics.

Yeah, like Armamentarium, Twilight Garrison, Helm of St.14, Helm of Inmost Light, and Mk.44 Stand asides. Clearly all PvE exotics useless elsewhere.

It's to the point where if a hunter fails to get a triple kill (or more) with his/her super, it reflects badly on the hunter; if a Titan gets more than two kills with his super, the other team is pretty much entirely at fault. That's a problem.

Yeah, that's why Sunbreakers are the ones that got nerfed, and Golden Gun had to be buffed, right? Heck, to quote Bungie, the nerf was done in order to "Give other players a glimmer of hope standing against a Solar Titan in PvP"... Doesn't sound like the poor defenseless Titans that I hear so much about from you...

As a vastly superior Warlock, I'm not a part of this whole "my class sucks more" Titan vs. Hunter crap that you and Morpheus have going on, but seriously man, I'm with Morpheus on this one. A skilled hunter can be a huge pain in PvP, yeah. But even the dumbest Titan has a lot of handholding on his way to victory. From Titan skating to the permanent shoulder charge glitch, and the most throw-and-forget grenades (and let's not even talk about the Fist of Panic), they thrive in PvP.

According to actual non-hyperbolic DT stats, Titans make up 33.0% of crucible players, Hunters are 34.1%, and Warlocks are the rarest, with a 32.9% presence, so your 90% stat is poop as well.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread