Overall I'm really liking it. (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 17:30 (2491 days ago) @ dogcow

Rambling post:

The exotics feel unique while not being overpowered. The abilities are really good, and have some really awesome synergies together. For example Arcstrider has a melee kill that will regenerate your dodge, and you can choose to have your dodge regenerate your melee, so you can often always have your melee or your dodge up. The guns feel good, but are taking some getting used to. The longer TTK is tough to adjust to, but I'm getting the hang of it. Fusion Rifles are super powerful in Crucible and you have more ammo for them than any other power weapon. Supers can be taken down with concentrated fire pretty fast, especially if you're ready with energy weapons, so pop them at the right times or suffer! Story mission is great, good encounters, lots of little touches for the story already that make it feel much more like an event than just a random excursion.

Sorry for the incredibly unorganized thoughts, but so far I'm really looking forward to September 6th.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread