Oh, give me a break. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, July 21, 2017, 05:50 (2489 days ago) @ dogcow

All I know is I main a Titan, and I do noticeably better in PvP with my Hunter.

My success with the 3 classes is wildly inconsistent, and I can't put my finger on why that is. Different moods from 1 day to the next, maybe?
I tend to be hyper-aggressive when I play, and that often clicks best with my voidwalker. I'll lob axion bolts into a cluster of enemies as I'm rushing in, land a melee or two, and the "bloom" perk takes care of the rest. I feel the most at home with the Warlock's melee (I very rarely have those "how did I miss him?" moments like I do with the other classes), and the combination of blink/energy drain/high armour stats/voidfang vestments all work extremely well with my suicidally aggressive play style.

And yet, my very best games have all been on my Titan, if memory serves. I don't think I've ever gotten more than 30 kills in a control match with the other classes, but I've done it with my Striker several times. But last I checked, my career K/D and W/L stats with my Titan are the lowest of my 3 characters. And that lines up with my impression: the Titan is either my best or worst class, depending on the match.

Hunters are strange for me, because they don't in theory click with my playstyle so well. But I've gone to the lighthouse more times with my hunter than the other classes, so who knows :-/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread