Posting cool things (and other wise). (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 10:55 (309 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It was always us, right? I always posted about how cool the newest Dungeons were, how fun the seasonal weapons are. I raved about Season of the Haunted. You post clips of just fun and cool stuff all the time. None of those ever get many replies. It’s not for me to judge when and how people reply. If I don’t have anything to say, I don’t reply just for the hell of it either. But it’s no wonder folks think this place is filled with negativity—if you want to have a conversation here, it’s the only thing that ever gets any reaction. It’s difficult not to leave the with the feeling that people just aren’t excited by Destiny anymore. It’s a habit rather than a real source of joy. That’s probably not actually true for lots of folks—it’s not like they need to come here and prove their love for the game. But the silence seems telling in some ways. Even when things are very good and cool, it’s still just more of the same. The dungeons are great, but much like raids, we largely know to expect, so what is there really to talk about?

I’m rambling now without much direction or point, so I’ll stop. But folks can’t get upset by the negativity when any positivity is met with only silence.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread