LOL. Legit said "Can't wait for Cheap to chime in on this". (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, June 24, 2023, 05:08 (310 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Well, I don’t see any countering that by singing its praises.

Just don’t have the energy.

Me either, really. I didn’t really mean in a sense of no one literally debating me. I just mean, when was the last time anyone posted a cool thing that happened in the game? Where’s any excitement for it? The lack of posting about it here doesn’t prove that there isn’t anything exciting or cool happening, of course.

Btw, I’m not suggesting you stop posting- I just felt the need to respond to your last comment.

Oh, I’ll probably never truly leave. I like you all too much to do that. But I try do not want to be the guy hanging around and bringing the place down. I think I’ve done a decent job of that since I quit, mostly just responding to things that aren’t about Destiny. But between that monetization video and what looks like the worst, laziest fishing mini game I’ve ever seen, I guess my negativity got the better of me. It was a sudden sadness for what Bungie has become, but even that is no longer a conversation worth having—the ship has sailed.

Also, for what it’s worth, I miss playing with you (not in a subtle “come back” way though). Cheers!

I do appreciate that, so thanks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread