Posting cool things (and other wise). (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 07:30 (309 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Me either, really. I didn’t really mean in a sense of no one literally debating me. I just mean, when was the last time anyone posted a cool thing that happened in the game? Where’s any excitement for it? The lack of posting about it here doesn’t prove that there isn’t anything exciting or cool happening, of course.

September of last year, I think ;D. I know I know! I've really pulled back on spamming the forum with my ever building, ungainly collection of gaming exploits, YA DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN! D':

('cuzeverythingallexpsensiveandIgottagobeanadultandstuffandbleh)

I've... there must have a years worth of clips and what not of destiny moments (as well as other games) including some clips of this one player who I had on my team, a warlock, who pulled off some PvP plays that make "pro streamer" hunters look like little bitches, more or less. Or at least, it's my recollection of it... I sure hope I clipped that.

Oh and all sorts or Arcstrider stuff, because duh... and soon-ish, once I finish creating the companion to it, I'll be posting a video about this day.

That day... was quite a day.

Oh, I’ll probably never truly leave. I like you all too much to do that.

*GERRKKK-lol* Sucker...err, uh... ah screw it, you're not much for taste huh? ;D lol

But I try do not want to be the guy hanging around and bringing the place down. I think I’ve done a decent job of that since I quit, mostly just responding to things that aren’t about Destiny. But between that monetization video and what looks like the worst, laziest fishing mini game I’ve ever seen, I guess my negativity got the better of me. It was a sudden sadness for what Bungie has become, but even that is no longer a conversation worth having—the ship has sailed.

I look forward to making you post again. I also have a clip, right now, which I edited together that would make ya do it. Post with such a fury of... "WTF, is this actually in game!?" And the answer is yes. YES! IT IS! I DON"T UNDERSTAND IT EITHER!!! D: It's SOOoooo dumb. And, frankly, despite the subtle change which is implied to the story in the edit which I made... it would still deserve 110% of such ire. As a hint, do note I've not posted any...*ahem*...

"INSANEdrive Flavored Rants/Critiques"

...about Lightfall, short the little I already called day one, and five and whatever else. This is because I've yet to beat the end game boss solo on legendary on all three characters, thanks to the utterly unfun bullshit that is the lightfall story endgame battle. AND as a result, I have yet to unlock Strand for either Hunter or Titan. AND, as I expect I'll just end up ranting about smaller aspects, and not the whole Lightfall deal, I'll probably end up posting this clip along with the clip duo implied aforementioned above, since I don't have time to bitch-out hot facts like a banshee-in-heat for fun.

sORRY. (LOL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

TL;DR - DOn'T RusH me MAN! IT's Com'n ITS Com'N! D: ... ;D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread