LOL. Legit said "Can't wait for Cheap to chime in on this". (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, June 24, 2023, 00:04 (310 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Robot Chickens, Saturday, June 24, 2023, 00:11

Well, I don’t see any countering that by singing its praises.

Just don’t have the energy. I don’t think I ever ventured into the toxic relationship you had with the game and your time. I leave, play other things, play nothing, and come back. I enjoy grinding some things. I avoid others ( I haven’t touched fishing). The main campaign story was awful, but so was half the story for halo 3 and it’s retcons of halo 2. It still had some great gameplay moments.

As of now, the game doesn’t require endless leveling between seasons, it has a ton of great features for build crafting and I loved the story/environment of this last season.

What I see from the tone of a lot the hang-arounds is a “wake up sheeple” vibe. I get it, when you finally pull the wool out of your eyes and evaluate a toxic situation clearly, you want to spread this new knowledge around. This happens a lot in both religious conversion and exodus. The thing is, not everyone had the same experience with the systems as y’all. I’m just not going to debate my experience against someone else who clearly found it costed more than they bargained for. That sucks that it burned you so badly. Btw, I’m not suggesting you stop posting- I just felt the need to respond to your last comment. Also, for what it’s worth, I miss playing with you (not in a subtle “come back” way though). Cheers!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread