Wort wort wort! (Gaming)

by squidnh3, Monday, November 22, 2021, 11:04 (878 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My only complaint is that some of the weapons are garbage and not worth using. If they patch that this would be a very good Halo game.

Which ones? Because I think you’re wrong. I think they’ve done a great job of making all the weapons fun and useful. The only one that feels off is the Commando. It’s not as good as a Battle Rifle, but if you use it at the range it feels intended for given its recoil, I think you’re likely to just get killed by someone using a Sidekick or even an AR. I’m sure there are people that are really great with it that could outshoot me using a Sidekick, but that has not been my experience so far (on either side of that encounter).

I have the same impression of a lot of the weapons, but I'm open to the idea that I am not using them right. I just haven't felt like I have a chance to figure out how to use them. I've also complained about the visual/design nature of some of them, where it's completely not obvious what they even are or how I should expect to be using them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread