What have we learned? (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 18:54 (513 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I can't remember who's on this team, but if there's anyone from the normal Wednesday night raid team, you should get the 'one scanner' strat down. It's by far the least stressful on 5/6 of the team.

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Sort of surprised you DIDN'T have assigned legs. It makes the difference between success and maybe-success on almost every run. (Once the bombs start falling, it's really easy to just pick up what's next to you, if you don't have an assigned one... and this will ALMOST ALWAYS lead to problems. Also, there's a language difference (in the kill feed) between picking up a bomb on the ground, and taking one out of someone else's hands, but my experience is that almost nobody notices this; many failures just come down to someone THINKING they were picking up a bomb off the ground, but ACTUALLY taking a bomb off their teammate, and nobody noticing until it was too late.)

Shooting off the bombs was the hard part, running them was fine, actually. I hadn't heard of assigning a single person to shoot each one off before. I always found "everyone shoot everything they see" to be very consistent before :p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread