What have we learned? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 12:58 (514 days ago) @ Korny

So all mishaps considered, our run last night was actually pretty smooth! I think our main issues were simply due to being rusty, and that we simply haven't settled on more specific roles and actions during the encounters.

Sparrow Bit:
We simply need to become familiar with the specifics of a couple of spots. Simply running it repeatedly will get us back to muscle memory.

[image]

As you can see on the map above, the final turn has a fork where the lamp is. I always opt to go right at that fork.

Security:
That went really well. Xenophage works wonders on the pillars, and our Scanner/Operator combo felt like a great go-to team.

Atraks:
I think juggling the corrupt poop would be a fine non-issue if we do the doordash strat, but we didn't really struggle with this bit either way. This is one of those "more Thundercrash= less issue" encounters, but that's a discussion for another day.

SPACE:
Quit falling.

Re-entry:
Chaos strat seemed to work well. Our only deaths were from misreading the box locations. User error, should buff out nicely.

Taniks:
I think if specific people get assigned specific legs, we'd be able to work out the 4 bomb issue. Other than that, the 1-4 strat went smoothly.
Fooch and I are just too good at captain killing, we'll need to get worse.
Also, that Bubble placement that wiped half the team, lol.

Any other notes/suggestions?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread