How’s life? (DBO)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, October 17, 2022, 20:52 (566 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hey baby! If I touch anything the wrong way, I'll bleed out and die! Wanna get some of this action! :D... lol... sorry -_- My sense of humor. Good luck.

No worries, I got a good laugh! Honestly humor helps especially with my situation. My pump has to be connected to two batteries at all times, so whenever I'm out I wear a vest that holds them conveniently, it effectively looks like this: https://lvadgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/adj4-1-297x300.jpg

So yeah, I sit there thinking to myself "Oh god, can you imagine some fat insecure misshapen sweaty splotched blob, naked hovering over your body, wearing a mesh vest clacking around with two large metal and plastic batteries—or worse, having them just sitting awkwardly somewhere close by on the bed—with a rubber tube sticking out of a HOLE in their stomach as he huffs and grunts on top of you?!"

I mean good lord, it's making ME nauseous, and I'm the one trying to make it happen! 🤢

The women in my family have always said that there's someone out there for everyone. Who knows, maybe they'll be an LVAD patient, too. 😅

as the concepts learned can basically be used in any similar modeling program. Modo, C4d, 3dsMax, Maya, A.K.A CAD, such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, and DraftSight.

Uhhhhh.......

With all THAT said, for real, it's all an up hill climb. I don't know what you know or don't know, but before you get any deeper in this ocean that necessity has thrown you in, these things are good to know before you get any farther from land, yeah? Again, good luck.

Absolutely nothing. But it seems like everyone is self-taught nowadays...But thanks!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread