How’s life? (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 17, 2022, 15:19 (566 days ago) @ Morpheus

Could be better.

Really, a whole lot better, heh.

Got diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, and I had to have a defibrillator/pacemaker installed, and then a open heart surgery to have a pump put in after the doctors said I had the heart of a 80 year old. I need to be 225 to be eligible for a heart transplant. I'm at 239 right now, but it's getting harder to lose that remaining 14. Since I'm on a heart pump and blood thinners, I'm now at high risk for low blood pressure/passing out spells, and if I hit my head hard enough, that's a wrap, so I can't work.

:O :(

At least, not skill-less work. And with no job, there's nothing to take my mind off how lonely I've been feeling recently, so I'm trying to introduce myself to the dating scene(jjonahjameson.gif)

Hey baby! If I touch anything the wrong way, I'll bleed out and die! Wanna get some of this action! :D... lol... sorry -_- My sense of humor. Good luck.

and taking an online course on how to use Blender, so hopefully I can have a skill in order to work from home.

Uhhhhm... well. Blender has been making some real leaps and bounds as of late. It's been really impressive all the things at ones finger tips now, for FREE! Buuuuuuuuut. Unless you're going for gig jobs, I'm not sure you'll be able to find a "job job" with Blender. Depends on where you aim, but there are still too many folks who hear "Blender" and stick their nose in the air. That's not to say taking a course in Blender is all for naught, as the concepts learned can basically be used in any similar modeling program. Modo, C4d, 3dsMax, Maya, and so on. At the end of the day, more or less, the differences are interface and allowance of illegal geo.

There is no bad knowledge here, or rather perhaps I should say useless, and there is SOooo much to know.

If I may make a suggestion, look into drafting A.K.A CAD, such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, and DraftSight. It's a different sort of 3d work, with a different workflow than the aforementioned programs, but if you can get good at it, there is plenty of demand out there.

With all THAT said, for real, it's all an up hill climb. I don't know what you know or don't know, but before you get any deeper in this ocean that necessity has thrown you in, these things are good to know before you get any farther from land, yeah? Again, good luck.

Oh yeah, Wu put in emoji support. Hell doth freeze. 🤣

Yeah. Sure is hell all right. Eh, but at least I can use 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖞 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕤 ᖴOᖇ 𝔢𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread