Destiny Awaits (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 03, 2024, 18:09 (116 days ago)

[image]

Hi there. Welcome to the other side of time... well, those of you who persevered. Turns out, this too was a Marathon, not a sprint... just not always in the ways it should have been. Thus, as a result... so many names... long silent. ...Forgive me, lost in a reminiscence too eagerly indulged.

But, perhaps, in this eve, I can bring forth some <<ghosts>> without the compassionate chains of a selfish glutton, or indeed, aims of the sky.

Before we turn that page, I would be grateful for some writ notes of this journey which we called Destiny. I am inviting all of us DBO'ers who played this game for any appreciable amount of time to speak of the experiences in-between. Good and Ill. Plus... what are you hoping to find, be it directly or indirectly, in the conclusion of the Light & Dark Saga?

Since things grow so easily ill, here... some food for thought. (I limited myself to 4 videos. >_< ... I have SO MANY!!!)

Bungie that ending is DOPE AF.

Captured: 5th of September 2019.

...BIG BOOM! BIG BOOM! BIG BOOM! YAY!

Captured: 6th of June, 2020

It Purdy.

Captured: 6th of June, 2020

Captured: 9th of November, 2020

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread