War Stories. (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 07, 2022, 11:51 (722 days ago) @ squidnh3

I had a good time raiding with you and the team. Yeah maybe we didn't get quite as far as we'd hoped, but we did have some exciting moments of triumph.

That we did, but I think it more due to how y'all are awesome to play alongside, and less so because of the encounters. Since most of us here at DBO are so... TOUCHY, about single player experiences and not missing anything, going through this raids spaces was the closest I've been able to get to experiencing the collective "WOAH". And there is a lot of collective "Woah" in this due to the scope of the space, and... as ever usual, that sky box in the distance. In-fact, literately! lol. The floating box over the worm.

That's why I bring up "Garden of Salvation" blind, or the end of "Crown of Sorrow" (and even Kingsfall), as Raids... much like Campaigns... are a chance for Bungie to show why they are the best in the biz. Experiences, be they collective or lone, you can't exactly get anywhere else. And I really didn't get that in this one.

Maybe if I never played Halo but.... UGH. What a cataclysmic thought.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread