Ey. (Gaming)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, January 24, 2020, 12:54 (1606 days ago) @ someotherguy

You can't claim not to have a side when you also say Cody is wrong. And its fine not to agree wth cody (I often dont), but don't present yourself as some outside prty just looking for everyone to better themselves by broadening their mind. It's pretentious.

Or, alternately, I never claimed not to have a side. I asked you to clarify what, exactly, are the sides we're talking about. I even responded that you didn't clarify because I was willing to engage with you. Again, I've been pretty solid in my particular position about the perceived evils of microtransactions, what they affect, and why I begrudgingly accept them. Whatever picture you've put together that has me as some kind of outside party in this argument is wrong-headed. I've said that in the process of forming my position, I'm taking into account factors outside of my personal preferences. Whatever new age guru bullshit you're reading into what I've said is all on you.

If you want to call me pretentious when I'm attempting to debate in earnest, it doesn't seem like you're down for a debate in good faith.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread