*Sigh* (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 14, 2023, 18:38 (289 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Just to point out, Bungie went out of the way to not name the manager for protection purposes. You can find it in the evidence if you look hard enough, but we may want to minimize our discussion of the individual. Also, I agree with your sentiment.

Yeah. It's a publicly available legal brief, of course. Short the bits and bobs of legalese "Calvinball", there is no bull (or should not be, one would hope) on the hard truths of what actually occurred in its case per the evidence available. Under oath, indeed.

If my singular, confident supposition is really so dangerous, then that is truly a frightful consideration. And in that thought, in that consideration, we are all, collectively, truly disorganized, uneducated, and undisciplined fools to have allowed, in our distant unfocused outrage, things to be ever so profitably churned to such a degree. That a slight mention towards an evidence-less what if, regardless of the assertions, would be a catalyst for some renewed effort for further sorts of trauma incurred? Heavens above.

Though that may be true anyway, regardless the topic at hand.

I have to wonder how much of the environmental poisons, both cast forth from ignorance in the cost of the "miraculous" ability, and made so out of economical requirements, have compounded the social poisons so beautifully unlabeled and ready to drink at a few taps of a finger.

Anyway... this is a gaming forum so... hey all! How about them microtransactions!

*sigh*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread