It's Rude to Suck at Warcraft (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, December 03, 2022, 15:21 (511 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Heh. The Wednesday Night group is a pretty funny combination of all of this stuff. At the beginning of a season (when everyone's lower-light than the enemies), Chappy points out the meta weapons that will help us complete things - but they're not requirements, just suggestions. (Usually.)

A little ways in, you can use anything you want; we'll still succeed.

And all along the way, we have Nico (who played a bunch of WoW back in the day) asking "what should I be using here?" and HATING the answer "anything you want", and Chris not listening to any discussion about weapons and just equipping his Corrective Measure.

I'm somewhere between Chris and nico. I like optimizing because I don't like feeling like the weakest link. Yet I'll make comical mistakes, like wearing 1350 stomp-ees and dying over and over because of it. And many times, after a series of wipes, squid or Chappy will look at my setup, and voila, now we know the problem. [red-face] The difference between me and Chris might be my capacity for embarrassment. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread