Archival: "" CUTTING ROOM FLOOR Edition (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, November 14, 2021, 18:56 (892 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hi there!

So as I mentioned in the OP, I made an impromptu montage type thing on a whim. In particular I'm going to call out "No planning what so ever, just... what I had to work with shooting from the hip". For those of you not in the know, when you create a video, make an edit, proper protocol has one do so with "binning" in mind. In other words, the organized creation of folders and root resources to pull from for your edit, lest you find yourself at some point with some dreaded variant of "Media Not Found" displayed in the save file.

I didn't do ANY of that.

Pulled the content from where it lay. I had fully intended for the content generated by my playthroughs to be deleted after words, but frankly with the rat nest of different folders and drives I'm pulling from, I've kind of forced my hand on the measure. So, it's all getting gutted, but not before having a touch more fun with it.

And so I present...

"Archival: "Some [Arcstrider] Poetry" #0.1 CUTTING ROOM FLOOR Edition"

It's a number of things. First thing is fairly obvious; it includes all the clips I didn't (or couldn't) include under the time imposed upon myself. (Wanted to keep it nice and short. Full song I used is a little over 8 min long.) Second thing is the, more or less, full clips of what I did use. Any place where there is an edit wasn't going to be used, by all odds anyway. And Third? Ah, I had some fun, even if at some point I'm OVERLY silly. Whatever.

So there you have it... CONTENT! BEHOLD!

Cheers.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread