Thanks all! ^_^ (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 12, 2021, 18:30 (867 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Claude Errera I wish I could manage that class. Some of those clips, I was like "yeah, I could do that." And then that Arcstrider vs Dawnblade on Cauldron clip showed up, and I realized it's pretty much completely out of my league.

Nice work!

Well, remember (as if I'd let anyone forget for all I gab about it,) for most of my play time as a Hunter in Destiny 2 I've been almost exclusively playing as an Raiden-Flux Arcstider. In fact, I don't think I really played anything much else in the hunter class until Bungie changed the bottom tree knife to one hit head shot. So at this point playing this class is 2nd nature, and I don't even have to think anymore. I'm more just feeling. I say this as I have to admit, I'm kinda surprised to the call out, as this sort of thing actually feels kind of normal to me. Only reason it's here is "the need for content" in making this. Conventionally I wouldn't have clipped this. So... I find that interesting.

Arcstrider is currently unique as far as roaming supers go, as part of using it competently is remembering (the currently few) combos you can pull off with it, and how much power or speed each move brings.

Also, while I'm speaking of this... BRING BACK MIDAIR SPIN BUNGIE YOU COWARDS!
(Some combos did not survive the Beta.)

CyberKN: I don't play as a Hunter, so it's hard to judge what I'm looking at or if it's difficult/easy to pull off, but I liked your composition and editing!

Yeah! I'm going for a "How it feels to" angle, and I have all sorts of ideas with all the classes. Glad to see my impromptu test run was so well received. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread