Story Time! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, November 08, 2021, 12:40 (899 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I have heard that the end boss changed week to week in this Dungeon. I had heard that one week in particular was very very hard. I don't know what week, what boss this is, but with what I witnessed in this week with whom I shall call "the twins" it may very well be this week that was the hardest to do, let alone by ones self.

This is, indeed, the hardest of the boss fights.

Next week is relatively simple - you've got a big yellow-bar knight with damage-gated health - each time you knock him down a third, you spawn orange-bar knights on the sides (along with a bunch of littler guys). Kill both Orange Bars, you're back to dealing damage to the boss.

Last week was also a health-gated yellow-bar - he spawns with a shield, you break the shield by throwing orbs at it (orbs are dropped by special red-bars). Two orbs, you can do a third of his damage, then the shield comes back. Rinse and repeat.

Both of those encounters are easier than this one (adds only respawn at the beginning of a damage phase, for example).

Congrats on beating the hard one!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread