Spoilers - don't even open if you don't want 'em (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, January 25, 2021, 16:27 (1196 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's really interesting. I tried it for the first time this morning and I *swear* that I saw a hawk underneath the platform that you spawn on, but far away from the tree-jump tree. Maybe I was wrong, but it actually led me in the wrong direction--there is another platform underneath where you spawn, and if you follow it around it goes up stairs, into a building, and back into trostland where there is an impassible barrier.

To me, this section was not fun. I killed the sniper, jumped to where he was, and everywhere I tried to jump was a soft block zone that bounced me out to my death.

I gave up and watched a video that showed how to get to & through the dam doorway.

Just adding my two cents. I haven't completed the mission but I hope to. Friend and I killed all three of the first guys but then had to bail.

Unspoiled on the rest but I know that our progress was only 9 minutes into a 18 minutes walkthrough video :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread