Destiny 2 - PS4 (Criticism)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 17:32 (2114 days ago) @ vtf73

What would you propose? It's not like we can just force people to play Destiny. If there's something you want to do, make an FTB event and see if folks join up. It's been a few weeks since I played regularly on PS4, but I never had issues finding folks to raid or do whatever (granted, it was pretty much just our normal group most of the time).

I won't pretend like it's not an issue. Hell, it's a large part of the reason I decided to jump in on Xbox, too. I have 18 friends online on Xbox right now, 8 are playing Destiny (7 of which are from DBO). Compared to 5 PSN friends online with 3 playing Destiny (with Destroyo and Kupkake being two of those). That's skewed, because I've had an Xbox since the original, so I have a long history of Xbox friends built up, whereas my PSN friends are almost exclusively people from DBO.

I hate to say it, but honestly, at this point, the PS4 is turning into the console that only gets turned on for exclusives.

It's stuff like this that makes me really wish for cross-play (and if not that far, then at least cross-saves). Maybe next generation, they'll all decide to play nice together. ):

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread