We're just in a lull. (Criticism)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 21:49 (2114 days ago) @ vtf73

It’s a shame the PS4 clan has such little activity. Even when events get posted, which is rare to begin with, it’s hard to fill up.

I think we've reached the point where a lot of folks have done the stuff they wanted to do with Warmind, and we've still got a bit until Forsaken. Maybe Solstice of Heroes will bring some folks back.

It's been a few weeks since I've been super active, but it wasn't that difficult to fill up a raid. Granted, that was some of us were still trying to get over the soft cap hump for Spire of Stars.

I've been playing more on Xbox lately. I'm not opposed to playing on PS4, but I'm closer to completing Moments of Triumph on Xbox at this point, so that will be my focus for the foreseeable future.

I have it preordered on both systems, but I'm not sure which console will be my focus when Forsaken hits. Running two consoles can kindof be a chore--I desperately wish we had cross saves so I could just take characters back and forth and not have to have individual sets of characters on each console. ):

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread