The Vanguard

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 12:00 (3982 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'm starting to think that Vanguard is some sort of incentive or program. Bungie seems notorious for teasing things on their company shirts and all those Vanguard tees at E3 gave me the impression of something other than just a player class.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the Vanguard has two logos associated with it? I have multiple hypothesis for such, one of which being two classes - one of charge of those in the city and one of those in charge out of the city.

It also could be clever wording and we are all Vanguards - though that idea is built from the aforementioned.

If it was to be some type of contest - perhaps the actions of these individuals who "win" will effect how we play destiny for the first few months - or something like that. Have an deeper impact on the actual game then would had otherwise.

I'm sure we will be getting phone-calls from a payphone in a field in Montana telling us all about it. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread