6-21 MailSack

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, June 21, 2013, 18:13 (3983 days ago)

It already hit the front page, but I wanted to pick out a couple quotes that struck me.

From urk

By the time we got to E3, we were already intimately familiar with the gameplay demo. We’d stopped and smelled all of the dandelions, Parkoured all of the buildings, and spent countless hours just drinking in the sights and sounds of Old Russia.

The Mirror's Edge fan in me got a little too excited at that one. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much...

And from DeeJ

People say a lot, don’t they? The Internet is a big place, abundant with theory and speculation of every flavor. Safeguard yourself against spoilers and rumor, my friends. If you didn’t hear it on the Bungie Blog, it ain’t nuthin’. We’ll tell you all about the Vanguards, and how you can become one of them. You’ll learn the truth right here. Someday.

I don't remember if this was explicitly confirmed before now, but it's good to know.

And, as always, it's awesome hearing from the rest of the team, and that they're even more excited than we are. Keep it up guys!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread