The lamest Destiny Speedrun you will ever see (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 23:23 (3588 days ago)

The wizard's here! LOL

by Avateur @, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 23:25 (3588 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I was not expecting that. Thanks! :P

The wizard's here! LOL

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:21 (3588 days ago) @ Avateur

It's a good fix. The exposition from the alpha was awkward and unnecessary.

The wizard's here! LOL

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:47 (3588 days ago) @ Kermit

It's a good fix. The exposition from the alpha was awkward and unnecessary.

To be honest most of his delivery is kind of awkward.

I disagree...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:27 (3587 days ago) @ Cody Miller

..there are a few places -- most notably lead-ins to missions -- where his lines feel a little stilted, where it actually sounds like he's cribbing lines from a cheat sheet, but overall I feel like he gets the tone and inflections pretty much right for a little floating ball of metal and Light that keeps your soul safe in a nearly unbreakable bottle. Heck, he even manages to sound wistful at times. :)

I disagree...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:30 (3587 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I like his delivery of the last few lines during the Speaker cutscene.

Yes!

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:31 (3587 days ago) @ Kermit

Pitch-perfect.

The wizard's here! LOL

by Avateur @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 17:30 (3587 days ago) @ Kermit

That, and I love how he's so concerned but then Cody just destroys the wizard like nothing. Awkward line and concern, all easily brushed aside by Cody, all hilarious. :P

The wizard's here! LOL

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 17:45 (3587 days ago) @ Avateur

That, and I love how he's so concerned but then Cody just destroys the wizard like nothing. Awkward line and concern, all easily brushed aside by Cody, all hilarious. :P

Having one kill on the post game carnage report is also quite amusing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread