Destiny Update (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 05:53 (305 days ago)

Played Destiny last night. Had a great time. Didn't spend any money.

Destiny Update

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 08:55 (305 days ago) @ squidnh3

BUNGIE IS BACK BABYYYYYYYY

Destiny Update

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, June 29, 2023, 09:15 (305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

BUNGIE IS BACK BABYYYYYYYY

DAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! (beep)
Squid played Destiny (beep)
He had fun and didn't spend any money (beep)
And just like that (beep)
Make no mistake about it (beep)
Dan? (beep)
Bungie (beep)
is back (beep)

Destiny Update

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 12:49 (305 days ago) @ squidnh3

Ah, well. That's what they WANT you to think.

Destiny Update

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 15:03 (305 days ago) @ Kermit

I meant that as a joke and I hope it was taken as one. I had a good time playing last night, too. Tonight I'll probably be catching up on story content.

Destiny Update

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 29, 2023, 21:42 (304 days ago) @ squidnh3

You really know how to fuck up a good dog pile, you know that?

A+. This is the best post on the forum.

"Oh, You" Meme Goes Here.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 01, 2023, 12:43 (303 days ago) @ squidnh3

Hey Squid, let me know if there are any completionist tasks you need help on, yeah? Things like, well, the standards, right? Do thing on hard mode in some way, do this meaningless task while blind folded, eat 105 black licorice jelly beans through a straw, carry my ass through trials... you know, FUN! ;D

"Oh, You" Meme Goes Here.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, July 05, 2023, 08:19 (299 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hey Squid, let me know if there are any completionist tasks you need help on, yeah? Things like, well, the standards, right? Do thing on hard mode in some way, do this meaningless task while blind folded, eat 105 black licorice jelly beans through a straw, carry my ass through trials... you know, FUN! ;D

Those were fun times, but I don't quite have the hours to devote to that kind of stuff anymore. Maybe here and there but definitely not as regular as before. You'd be first on the list if the time and motivation are able to strike together.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread