Lighthouse. No Pressure. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 15:31 (308 days ago)

Well. It's about, darned, TIME! And I didn't even have an Economics Exam! So get this... there I was. It's 10 months and change ago. It's Season of the Hunted. Bungie is... well, I don't remember, but Trials was happenin' see? One of those "testing" modes. One where, instead of kills only, you get a king of the hill modifier. AND you know what I do? I figure, at the very least, I'll just grind though it abit, get some shiny something or other. You know, 'cause it's not like I'm going to go flawless with randoms? Right? RIGHT!?!? SO... uh... hmmmm... about that.

May I present, after months of on-again off-again editing...

Pretty cool, right!? :D

Make sure you stay till the end, too. Pretty fancy right?! Y'all I was lose'n it on this day. Just... could not comprehend the day. It all just went so right, which, gotta say... kinda nice.

Anyway, the next bit here is the "companion" for it. It's... nothing fancy. It's just for folks who want to see what they might never see, cause, I mean... gotta tell ya, the drip is a real vibe. It, really surprised me. I'm fairly certain folks behaved around me differently, especially in PvP with it on. It was real weird. Like they thought I knew what I was doing or something.

So... that was fun. Again, nothing fancy here. Quite skippable.

Bonus Video: The Dumbest Thing Ever Said. In Destiny. Ever.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 15:35 (308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Note, due to the edit created, certain story elements are omitted. That said, even if I made a new one to show the ebb of the story, and contexts there in... wouldn't do little-to-JACK in saving this. After all, this is "The Dumbest Thing Ever Said. In Destiny. Ever." ...It do be quite dumb doe.

Agreed!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 16:12 (308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Lighthouse. No Pressure.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 16:13 (308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Congrats! Enjoyed the tour, especially since I'll never see it (although maybe Panda's backpack is big enough?). That last game was a nail biter.

Congrats!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, June 26, 2023, 09:38 (308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Lighthouse. No Pressure.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, June 26, 2023, 11:49 (308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Well. It's about, darned, TIME!

Hey, I got you a seven win streak in Trials before! Not my fault you opted to grind on a loss card instead (And incidentally made all our matches against Lighthouse hopefuls, lol)! :P

Congrats! One of the very last things I did before Lightfall's launch was help get two friends to the Lighthouse for the first time (Fusion rifle weekend, just like you did!). Nothing quite like vicariously enjoying other peoples' first time there. It's truly a unique moment in gaming that I don't even know if anything else will ever replicate (as intense as Battle Royale final fights can get).

Lighthouse. No Pressure.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 01, 2023, 12:48 (302 days ago) @ Korny

Well. It's about, darned, TIME!

Hey, I got you a seven win streak in Trials before! Not my fault you opted to grind on a loss card instead (And incidentally made all our matches against Lighthouse hopefuls, lol)! :P

Congrats! One of the very last things I did before Lightfall's launch was help get two friends to the Lighthouse for the first time (Fusion rifle weekend, just like you did!). Nothing quite like vicariously enjoying other peoples' first time there. It's truly a unique moment in gaming that I don't even know if anything else will ever replicate (as intense as Battle Royale final fights can get).

Oh, right! I had forgotten. Heh... guess I ultimately made the right choice after all, yeah? ;D

Mad Stacks for the win(s), baby!

I was there too. Fun night

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, July 01, 2023, 18:05 (302 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread