Emotional Support Knife... (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 25, 2023, 13:49 (309 days ago)

is the name of my new band. Influences: The Clash, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and Joni Mitchell.

In all seriousness, thanks to Lily, PeakPer4mance, BigArm, Boern, and Xenos for dancing with the devil who is Rhulk last night. It was great to catch up with Xenos again, and I hope we get to play together again soon. You all would have heard me laugh much more if my laughing didn't usually set off a coughing fit.

I appreciate y'all.

Kerm

Emotional Support Knife...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, June 26, 2023, 09:52 (308 days ago) @ Kermit

God, I haven't heard from Xenos since literally Dallas...hope he's doing well, and congrats to you guys! Hopefully he didn't kick any of you...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 26, 2023, 11:41 (308 days ago) @ Morpheus

God, I haven't heard from Xenos since literally Dallas...hope he's doing well, and congrats to you guys! Hopefully he didn't kick any of you...

Nah, it was his first time through Vow, and he more than carried his weight. Twas a fun night.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, June 26, 2023, 12:07 (308 days ago) @ Kermit

No, I mean Rhulk. 😉

I made sure to phrase it exactly like that, so you could walk right into the setup—Thank you so much for teeing it up for me! lmao

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 26, 2023, 16:28 (308 days ago) @ Morpheus

Oh, duh, I wasn't sure what you meant. Rhulk kicked plenty. Rhulk is a jerk.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, June 26, 2023, 19:57 (307 days ago) @ Morpheus

Mention leap year and see if he kicks you.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread