Likely closer to when we buy it, ya know when we pay for it

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 13:16 (4025 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Movie Trailer - This is what you'll see and hear in the movie. People go to the movies to see and hear them. So, it gives me an idea of what that is like.

See but what we're seeing right now is the equivalent of a movie teaser. Do you remember the original movie teaser for The Dark Knight Rises? It was the logo with dialogue in the background. This is standard practice for the movie industry as well. Right now they are just trying to built awareness and excitement about the IP. When the game gets closer to release they will release a trailer that shows gameplay (which how soon before varies by game developer). The game at earliest comes out in February of 2014. That teaser I was talking about for Dark Knight Rises came out almost a year before the game came out. I would imagine that late this year will be the earliest we see a significant gameplay trailer for the game. I also DO NOT want them to release a game trailer for gameplay that will change significantly before release.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread