Guilds. This is a shared world experience, so let's see it

by Avateur @, Monday, May 06, 2013, 20:59 (4020 days ago) @ GrimBrother One
edited by Avateur, Monday, May 06, 2013, 21:05

This isn't an MMO, right? It's a big new thing, a shared world experience thing. People pop in and pop out of your area leading to interesting interactions and events throughout the worlds. So, let's start really hearing about it. Not a description. I'd absolutely love to know what will be at a player's fingertips if they are to head up a guild or join one.

Now, I'm not expecting full on functionality explanations or even videos detailing it, but it'd be great if they got into some detail about it. How many members can constitute a guild? Will guilds be utilized in a competitive multiplayer environment, or within raids whilst battling beasts of untold ferocity and might? Would guilds be used to effectively explore certain areas and uncover certain gems, even if no threat looms? Teamwork aspects, a common goal in success and failure in uncovering ancient secrets? Not every moment needs action and excitement to be filled with wonder and awe as you and your closest friends and allies comb throughout the ancient wonders trying to re-obtain that which was lost.

So yeah. Guilds. I'd love some more details.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread