Friday Night Vaultorama (Recruitment)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, March 06, 2015, 19:11 (3389 days ago)

I see that some folks are running the Crota raid and would like to run VoG after. I moved back the starting time 1 hour to help you guys out.

If you haven't signed up, don't miss your chance to enjoy my disappointment as you get your 6th Fatebringer while I get nothing but shards.

Friday Night Vaultorama

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, March 06, 2015, 20:39 (3389 days ago) @ bluerunner

As long as your squeal like i did when I got Gjhallarhorn, I am down.

Friday Night Vaultorama

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, March 06, 2015, 23:01 (3389 days ago) @ bluerunner

I signed up with my Warlock, but I also have the Atheon Hard checkpoint on my Hunter if y'all want to do a bonus round before or after the main event.

Glitchfest to end all glitchfests

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, March 07, 2015, 06:30 (3388 days ago) @ bluerunner

I'm sorry for suggesting a second Atheon-Hard run guys, we did it so well the first time!

And then....Destiny turned on us all.... It's pretty bad when your single Atheon checkpoint takes longer than the ENTIRE PREVIOUS VAULT RUN. Even moreso frustrating when it's quite literally NOTHING under our control.... X(

I finally just got kicked (again, no error code mentioned), and had to call it a night. Maybe we can regroup tomorrow night?

Glitchfest to end all glitchfests

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, March 07, 2015, 06:36 (3388 days ago) @ Mid7night

My goodness.

I love Destiny, it's a really great game. That said...

The second run tonight was one of the most frustrating (in a negative sense) experiences I've had in the past 24 years of gaming... As much as I want to say "sure, tomorrow night!" I honestly might need to take some time to cool down before I jump back into the world of Destiny. :(

+1

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, March 07, 2015, 12:31 (3388 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Well, I have one going on Sunday.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, March 07, 2015, 22:14 (3388 days ago) @ Mid7night

If you're free, we could START with the atheon checkpoint, then go on and actually do it.

Well, I have one going on Sunday.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 00:00 (3388 days ago) @ Funkmon

If you're free, we could START with the atheon checkpoint, then go on and actually do it.

I could probably do that. Can't join til 9pm pacific, like last time, just FYI. But I really want to kick Atheon's butt after the glitchtastic night he gave us.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread