Unspoiled ("virgin") Vault of Glass run on 360 (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, January 26, 2015, 16:45 (3428 days ago)

I still haven't run the first raid past the second encounter and I would like to do it with people that also haven't played it through or seen how to do it, and/or people that are willing to keep quiet on what to do, because I've heard from a lot of people that a lot of the enjoyment comes from figuring it out.
Anyone that wants to do their first run of it would preferred, but anyone that's willing to go along and not give away solutions is welcome, with preference going to less experienced people. (I really would like at least one or two other people that don't know what to do, so we can work things out as a group and so there's less of a feeling of dragging people down or holding them back; I might pass if no one else who hasn't run it speaks up.) In the event we get hopelessly stuck anyone that does know what to do will be asked about it.
It doesn't have to be just people that are on DBO, anyone you know that's amenable to this idea is welcome.
I'm trying this again because circumstances might have changed, especially with Christmas having happened since my last attempts. (I know some people that were up for it before have now run it, but hopefully new people or people who never had the time until now will make up for that.)
For a time, I was thinking tomorrow, the 27th, at 8:00 PM EST, but I'm free tons of other times.
My GT is Gnrl Vagueness.
fireteam builder link: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=146

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread