Let's finish that Thorn bounty together Friday night. XB1 (Recruitment)

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, December 05, 2014, 16:07 (3585 days ago)

I've completed the Thorn bounty, except for the special Summoning Pits strike where we need to leave Phogoth alive until we kill Xyor the Unwed. If you've got that bounty, we could get Thorn together. (Of course, I won't turn in the final bounty until December 9. Thanks Schedonnardus!)

XB1 GT : SteelGaribaldi

Let's finish that Thorn bounty together Friday night. XB1

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, December 05, 2014, 20:09 (3584 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I would love to complete this with you, but I doubt I could finish the Crucible portion tonight too.

Let's finish that Thorn bounty together Friday night. XB1

by Raflection, Saturday, December 06, 2014, 02:54 (3584 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I need to do this strike too, I'm on 360 and don't play very long for often so it gets hard trying to get a group for an hour or so to complete it

Finished the Thorn bounty.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Saturday, December 06, 2014, 11:44 (3584 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

Thanks for the interest. I finished the bounty Saturday morning with MasterNoodle and ECMLucky. Now to wait for Tuesday.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread