Vault of Glass before Crota ends it! (X1) (Recruitment)

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Friday, December 05, 2014, 12:09 (3492 days ago)
edited by Chewbaccawakka, Friday, December 05, 2014, 13:00

Hey, so as some of you know, I haven't played Destiny as much as I would have liked to these past few months. As a consequence I'm only just now Level 27 with some decent gear. However, I'd really love to play the Raid, which I've heard is awesome, before the Crota DLC commands everyones time.

I have been studious in avoiding spoilers in an attempt to experience the Raid fresh, and I'd like to try the puzzle elements with an uninformed perspective. So! If there's any Raid-Noobs out there who would like to join me either tonight, or tomorrow morning for a run through the VoG on Xbox One please let me know! If you're not a Noob, but don't mind holding my hand as I stumble through challenges you've already memorized, then by all means! Let me know! The more the merrier, until we reach 6. Heh.

tl;dr
I want to Raid the VoG, starting tonight or tomorrow. I don't know how, but I want to figure it out and have fun!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread