Crucible tonight to finish getting all teh trophies! (Recruitment)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:50 (3492 days ago)

Calling all PS4 friends...

I have a whopping two (2) trophies left to get for "Guardian Lord" (for having obtained all trophies in Destiny) and I really want to do this before the expansion hits on Tuesday.

The two trophies I am lacking are: "Notorious" (earn the maximum weekly Crucible marks) and "Titan Mastery" (fully upgrade a Titan subclass). I am about 2/3 of the way on my Titan Defender subclass and I figure I can knock out both trophies if I play a ton of Crucible this weekend.

Who's with me?!! I will probably getting online sometime around 7-8pm CST (maybe a bit earlier) and will probably want to play nonstop crucible until the wee hours of the morning. If you are up for rolling together (and thus making it more likely we'll win most of the matches and get my 100 crucible marks in something closer to 34 matches instead of 50), post here or just join my fireteam tonight! (My PSN ID is Guardian513 for any of you that don't already have me on your friends list).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread