360 Raid with N00bs: Friday at 18:00MST (Recruitment)

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 12:58 (3494 days ago)

I previously posted about my son and I wanting to do the raid with some cool cats from DBO. He managed to level up his Titan, so we have blocked out some time to play Friday evening starting at 6:00pm MST. He's even foregoing swim practice, which he never misses....

I've never done the raid, let alone tried to set up a time to play, so I have no idea where to go from here. We will be online at that time, so shoot us a request to join... or something like that. I'm hoping we can get four people who can help guide us along the way since this may be the only time we ever do VOG.

My only request is that we keep it relatively clean on the voice channel. Thanks!

Gt: Oholiab and OholiabII

I'm there.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 13:12 (3494 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

if I'm on, im the in

by Lawnmower172, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 13:44 (3494 days ago) @ Oholiab

GT: Lawnmower172

if I'm on, im the in

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 13:46 (3494 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

GT: Lawnmower172

I'll happily second that. You could probably hit up chaos too. Shoot me a friend request either way.

GT: iconicbanana
GT: ChaosSociety

if I'm on, im the in

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 14:04 (3494 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Ditto.

GT: bluerunner

Can't make it

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 08:56 (3493 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I'll happily second that. You could probably hit up chaos too. Shoot me a friend request either way.

GT: iconicbanana
GT: ChaosSociety

I don't think Chaos or I can make it, for separate but equally depressing reasons. Maybe try hitting up some guys from last nights 360 raid?

Can't make it

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, December 04, 2014, 09:09 (3493 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I'll be on later, but probably not at 8. Lil' Blue's scout leader decided that Friday night would be a great time to work on a Christmas parade float for a parade that's still a week away. Of course I got suckered into helping. Why do they have to tie up the one night I look forward to all week?

Understood. You'll be missed.

by Oholiab @, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:12 (3492 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Still going to give it a whirl since my son has been looking forward to it all week.

Any other interested parties out there? 360 Raid tonight at 6:00MST. Bunch of raid rookies who could use some help. Got a few definite maybes thus far.

Understood. You'll be missed.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:15 (3492 days ago) @ Oholiab

Still going to give it a whirl since my son has been looking forward to it all week.

Any other interested parties out there? 360 Raid tonight at 6:00MST. Bunch of raid rookies who could use some help. Got a few definite maybes thus far.

Always the hardest part of getting a raid to happen. I may be able to help through the first part, but I have a hard deadline of 6:30 PST that I have to stop at. Still, it's another body to help get things started.

360 Raid with N00bs: Friday at 18:00MST

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 14:04 (3494 days ago) @ Oholiab

If you don't mind dragging along another virgin, hit me up, even if I'm offline.

GT: Masterxtp1

Thanks!

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 14:54 (3494 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'm excited. My son is even more excited (and a little nervous about being able to hang with the big kids).

ZackDark: you are definitely welcome to join! I'll add everyone and we will figure it out based on who's available.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:18 (3492 days ago) @ Oholiab
edited by Blackt1g3r, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:21

I might be on with my wife and friend who haven't yet done the raid. Still confirming availability. GT: Blackt1g3r

I would probably use my 29 Titan and switch back and forth between Defender and Striker, although I could go with my 28 warlock instead and use Sunsinger. My voidwalker isn't yet up to snuff though.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:58 (3492 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I might be on with my wife and friend who haven't yet done the raid. Still confirming availability. GT: Blackt1g3r

I would probably use my 29 Titan and switch back and forth between Defender and Striker, although I could go with my 28 warlock instead and use Sunsinger. My voidwalker isn't yet up to snuff though.

Confirmed that my wife and I are in. Not sure on my friend yet, he is concerned because he is only a 26 still but I think we'll be fine. My wife runs a 27 Gunslinger. My friend is running a 26 Gunslinger.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:00 (3492 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Confirmed that my wife and I are in. Not sure on my friend yet, he is concerned because he is only a 26 still but I think we'll be fine. My wife runs a 27 Gunslinger. My friend is running a 26 Gunslinger.

Sweeeet I don't think you guys need me then. We'll go:

Oholiab
OholiabII
Kermit
Blackt1g3r
Blackt1g3r's better half
Blackt1g3r's bro

I can sub in for the first half and help coordinate the party if you need me to, in the event someone is going to be late.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:04 (3492 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I can sub in for the first half and help coordinate the party if you need me to, in the event someone is going to be late.

I can too if needed. Just shoot me a message.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:09 (3492 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Blackt1g3r's better half

You know exactly what is going on at my house. :)

On a side note...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:27 (3492 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

We missed you in those last couple crucible matches. Except the one where chaos reversed a 1200 point deficit for the nail in the coffin. Trailed the whole way too. Epic reversal.

On a side note...

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 05, 2014, 12:03 (3492 days ago) @ iconicbanana

We missed you in those last couple crucible matches. Except the one where chaos reversed a 1200 point deficit for the nail in the coffin. Trailed the whole way too. Epic reversal.

:( Stupid flaky router - hopefully that doesn't happen during the raid tonight.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:11 (3492 days ago) @ Oholiab

If I'm on and you need an extra / replacement feel free to invite me in. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread