Xbox One Hard Raid? (Recruitment)

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 07:02 (3494 days ago)

I'm tired of LFG, I can never seem to find a solid group. Anyone want to try for a Mythoclast tonight? I'm level 30, single, and love carrying relics.

Was thinking around 8pm est, but that's flexible.

GT: Savvy Klavvy

Xbox One Hard Raid?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 07:21 (3494 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

I might be down for that. I'm only level 29 right now, but on the plus side it is a Sunsinger so I can die twice. ;) GT is stabbim.

I should probably read up on the differences in hard mode.

Xbox One Hard Raid?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 07:58 (3494 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

If you're still trying to get a group together later in the evening (I probably won't be on until 9 or 9:30p EST), then shoot me an invite @ JDQuackers

I did 2 out of 6 HM check points last night, so my chances are slim to get good drops, but I'll still try!

I'm a L29 Titan. Married with children. Apologies in advance if I disappear due to a screaming child like I did last night. Hopefully we are quick and don't need to worry about that though :)

The biggest difference for HM is that you cannot be revived. If a Guardian goes down, they don't come back until the next wipe or the next checkpoint is cleared. Other than that, it's mostly just higher level adds.

Postponed

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 15:36 (3494 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

I've got a couple good friends who will play later this week, I will send invites to you two. Its so worth it to have good teammates!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread