Bungie Mailsack - 2/22/13

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, February 22, 2013, 17:04 (4114 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

"It’s heart-warming to see old, familiar friends once again dreaming and speculating about what might be in a brand new world. It’s great to see new voices join the party - people eager to see what all the fuss is about. We’re going to do our absolute best to live up to your lofty expectations."

Awesome quote! This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) And this one:

"We’ll show you how incredible it feels to see a Fallen Captain’s ethereal soul rip from its body after you’ve dusted his crew with your Gravesend Mk. 28 Heavy Machinegun, shattered his absorption shield with a perfectly-placed pulse grenade, and delivered a final, thundering shot with your beloved hand cannon. We’ll show you how satisfying it is to tactically carve through the suppressing fire of a fortified Cabal war base with your fireteam, gouts of oil, geysers of steam, and shimmering loot punctuating your victory as you go."

My heart rate went up just reading that, and re-reading it...and my excitement continues to build!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread