Question for the management: ViDoc Library

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 20:28 (4114 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Cool, I did not remember you had that. But I'd also love to see things like Return to Sender, Starry Night, the Reach and Halo 3 announce trailers, the famous Halo 2 real time demo, whatever Halo 2 ads I've forgotten, Halo 1 stuff. All in one nice chronological list with downloadable files, not youtube links that can vanish some time between now and 2023.

This part made me laugh. :)

Downloadable files for most Destiny-related footage is going to be hard to find; apparently YouTube is going to be the primary outlet for this stuff. (Not the ONLY outlet - but alternatives are going to require more than just being some guy on the internet.) And while I'm not saying we can't actually get our hands on these alternatives, I AM saying that we'll almost certainly be asked (nicely) not to provide a downloadable archive.

Really? I have no trouble downloading from YouTube. The PS4 one was even available in 1080p MP4.

The benefit of being under the radar is that I doubt anybody will ask me to do a damn thing-- nicely or not :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread