TSD DOES IT AGAIN (Off-Topic)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, September 07, 2024, 07:00 (50 days ago) @ Schooly D

Skill is one thing. Not ever running out of ammo, spawning with the sniper, and teleporting cross map from Blue rocks to Red Base without a vehicle is called using mods.

I may not be an expert at Halo 2, but I KNOW when someone is good. I play(ed) with Office Hyena regularly (before his Xbox broke); he's the absolute best Halo 2 player of all time; and even he misses occasionally. (not to mention, three or four of the clips in that video were literally based around picking up ammo.) PineSauce missed. Rarely, but he missed. Kicking missed. Cords, Veradime, Havel. But this JwC guy—not a single body shot, not a single missed shot, and infinite ammo. And I just looked him up—700 gamerscore, zero friends, 21 followers. That just REEKS of a throwaway account.

If last night's games were on some place small like Lockout or Sanctuary, I wouldn't have even questioned it, and this post wouldn't exist. But Coagulation? Burial Mounds? ESPECIALLY when Snipe had the other sniper as well?

This is pretty much dead to rights. This morning, I loaded up Coag on normal Slayer and ran a stopwatch to time exactly how long it takes for the sniper to spawn after being picked up. Unfortunately the results were inconclusive. I tried to go into BtB matchmaking to add BtB Slayer into my recent files to save, but no match. It's the weekend, so obviously nobody's going to be playing video games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So yeah, I may be a sourpuss, but I still know the difference between a pro and a con.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread