This nearly gave me a heart attack today... (Destiny)

by Coaxkez, Friday, July 19, 2024, 12:44 (50 days ago)

[image]

Obviously related to the CrowdStrike issue, but still... Why is this even programmed into the game?

This nearly gave me a heart attack today...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 19, 2024, 16:59 (50 days ago) @ Coaxkez

[image]

Obviously related to the CrowdStrike issue, but still... Why is this even programmed into the game?

I can't see it, and when I try to put it in a image host it fails. :(

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, July 20, 2024, 09:08 (49 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I can't see it, and when I try to put it in a image host it fails. :(

I localized it, so you shouldn't have trouble any more.

Thanks. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 20, 2024, 09:11 (49 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 20, 2024, 09:16 (49 days ago) @ Coaxkez

Oh?
Why is this...

"This Version of Destiny is no longer available. Stay tuned to Bungie.net for updates on your next adventure."

...even programmed into the game?

Cause...

...Someday. Someday.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, July 20, 2024, 10:21 (49 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

...Someday. Someday.

That day happened a long time ago when Bungie altered quest progression for Vanilla, and when they started vaulting things.

You can't play Dest1ny (2014) or Des2ny (2017) anymore. What exists now is a different game.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread