How's your endgame? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, June 20, 2024, 14:22 (10 days ago)

How's everyone doing with the endgame activities?

This guy is in tall cotton, lemme tell ya. As a dirty casual, I love dropping into the Pale Heart, clearing out some tiers, chasing down some chests and working on my engram progression tree. Just relaxing and shooting some aliens in the face.

The Echoes campaign has been alright. Not really understanding the concept of taking the computer to the helm, then traveling back and forth between the helm and nessus...instead of just staying on Nessus...but hey.

How's your endgame?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 21, 2024, 07:22 (10 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm at level 50, which may not seem high, but remember until last season I was regularly struggling to hit 100 in time.

Loving the game. I think the decision to limit randos in the Pale Heart was a good one, as cool as the concept originally was. The occasion of serendipitous moments hasn't been as common as you'd hope, and often other players felt like an obstacle to your goals. I like that there are enemies for ME to kill.

How's your endgame?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, June 21, 2024, 08:47 (9 days ago) @ Kermit

Loving the game. I think the decision to limit randos in the Pale Heart was a good one, as cool as the concept originally was. The occasion of serendipitous moments hasn't been as common as you'd hope, and often other players felt like an obstacle to your goals. I like that there are enemies for ME to kill.

100% When I'm solo, it will take me 40 minutes to run all 3 levels and the boss. I joined a matchmade event yesterday, and the whole thing was done in 5 minutes.

I just don't get how people can melt enemies so quickly. One player had 800 points in 30 seconds.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread