Pantheon. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, May 19, 2024, 09:20 (28 days ago)

https://www.blueberries.gg/weapons/pantheon-loot-table-rotation/

Short Short Vers: Try to LFG. Get Nowhere. Running out of time. Want long-seeked, now guaranteed here, One Thousand Voices. Would like Eyes of Tomorrow, but, wha-evs. (...I'm exhausted. Might not today. Social battery low. Had to say something.)

:Elite: IEEEEEEEE! ...wort wort wort. *ahem*.

Sorry

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, May 19, 2024, 19:14 (28 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This is literally the worst part of raiding for me :p

Where's the Gauntlet-Dogs-JumpingPuzzle-Maze Pantheon?

Sorry

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, May 20, 2024, 16:04 (27 days ago) @ ZackDark

This is literally the worst part of raiding for me :p

Where's the Gauntlet-Dogs-JumpingPuzzle-Maze Pantheon?

Honestly? The Zero Hour Dungeon.

Pantheon.

by squidnh3, Monday, May 20, 2024, 06:41 (27 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I don't mind helping if we can find a time that works. However, these Pantheon challenges so far have been pretty tough, I've yet to complete either Week 1 or 2, let alone Week 3. And I definitely don't have hours to spend grinding away.

Pantheon.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, May 20, 2024, 16:11 (27 days ago) @ squidnh3

I don't mind helping if we can find a time that works. However, these Pantheon challenges so far have been pretty tough, I've yet to complete either Week 1 or 2, let alone Week 3. And I definitely don't have hours to spend grinding away.

DANG IT BUNGIE! Where was this content when we had time to play it! (I'm almost not being sarcastic.)

Yeah, thanks. 1st part of the raid is finding time to raid, 2nd part of the raid is finding people to play the raid, and the third part of the raid is being able to bring weapons that do proper DPS.

I'm stuck on 2, and the odds on 1 aren't helping much either.

Pantheon.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 23, 2024, 08:26 (24 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If we get close on say, Friday night, I'd love to ping you to see if you could join us, at least grab a checkpoint, but maybe complete it with us. If only there were a way to do that.

Speaking as the weakest link of the Wednesday night crew, it's been difficult to complete. Have yet to even try Atraks, although we did make it that far before quitting.

Pantheon.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, June 01, 2024, 19:08 (15 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Set ingame LFG to filter with...

Communication
Mic Required

All Communication is done through in game text. >_< ...with. out. fail.

[image]

PS - Bungie, gosh DaRN IT! Why is there no filter for "Fresh Runs" & "Checkpoints"?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread