TWAB - 19th of May, 2022 | An Event for lack without. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 20, 2022, 13:31 (699 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

TWAB - 19th of May, 2022

• Vault Space
    • Vault space has been increased by 100 (was 500, is now 600).
    • While we know this doesn’t enable players to save every single piece of loot in the game, the team was able to pull some strings and get a little more space for your vaults as they continue to investigate future solutions.

I'll summarize the rest later. Eventually. If I can find the rest of my brains from the explosive double take. Oh my heavens... lol.

Apparently folks were hoping that this TWAB would be the big "Event" of announcing what it to be next season. Yet even after this tweet set here;

Folks are still bummed out. Anyhow, since it still bares repeating, Bungie is keeping their 3.0 Subclass Hotness close to the chest 'till this forthcoming Tuesday, along with the rest of the details that shall suddenly appear to us. BOO! There it is. Total surprise. Or... something like that.

In exchange we get details about how Destiny Events are having their content updated. Solstice of Heroes is now just called... "Solstice"? IDK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe we're no longer heroes? We were the villain the entire time! *Said the shocked masses of undead superthings*

Oh! and this revamp of Destiny Events also includes more ways to plug in some microtransactions. (Young Destiny player me would be Outraged. Veteren Destiny player me will wait 'till it hits live.)

Cozmo23: There will still be event related cosmetics on the Eververse store for both Silver and Bright Dust (such as this year's Solstice universal ornaments). The additional cosmetics on the Event Card will not be available for Bright Dust during the event.

As for everything else...

[image]

...Sparrow.

[image]

And that's that!

... though also, apparently, FalloutPlays is giving the 1 min treatment to TWABS now so maybe my days of full blown TWAB summarizing may be over.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread