Episode 8 (Fan Creations)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 12, 2022, 20:06 (717 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I get a text from Chris101b this morning.

He hasn't started the show, since he wants to just binge it. "Hey, have you seen today's episode yet?"

"No, why?"

"People are posting screenshots from it, and everyone is calling it pure garbage. They are saying it's embarrassing."

After watching the episode, I am genuinely cannot possibly fathom how anyone could take that position. Like, I'm stunned. Here we have an episode where the story moves, the drama is intense, you have a bunch of different character plot threads coming together in an explosion (even Makee's marine guard gets a character arc!), and it has the best action so far in the series…

AND PEOPLE THINK ITS AN EMBARRASSMENT?!!!!

No words.

Like, after a rough last episode this show bursts around the final turn firing on all cylinders. In addition to the above we get some actual human joy when Kai is lifting the warthog, which is just so refreshing.

Like, if you hated it please reply. I won't argue or mock you or anything… I literally just want to comprehend.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread